Cycles UK offers a Ride happy Promise, which includes Comfort Guarantee, Price Promise, We Deliver and 14 days of free insurance; see below for more information.
At Cycles UK, you can choose to have your bike delivered or pick it up from one of our stores. If you collect the bike in-store, it will be fully built and safety checked, adjusted to fit you, and we will fit any accessories to the bike for you as well. We can even run you through the gears and brakes, so you know how everything works.
We know that not everyone can make it to one of our stores, so we also offer delivery. Whether you have your bike delivered or collect it, we want you to be happy with your new bike; this means going the extra mile to make sure your bike arrives in the best possible condition.
We have 3 delivery options for you to pick from:
1) Local Hand Delivery (London, Essex & Kent) – if you are local to one of our stores we will normally delivery your bike on one of our own vans. It will come fully built and ready to ride. This normally takes 3 to 5 working days.
2) Premium Hand Delivery – we have the option of a hand delivery service in England and Wales where your bike will be delivered fully built and ready to ride. This normally takes 3 to 5 working days.
3) Next Day Courier delivery – You can choose to have your bike delivered on a next day courier service and we also offer a Saturday courier delivery service.
(Fully assembled bikes are delivered to UK addresses only)
Fully built and set up before being boxed for despatch
Cycles UK builds, set up, and safety check bikes before being despatched. The same service you would get in any bike store, but not always what you get from other online websites.
Boxed up using our custom made strong boxes. We turn handlebars and remove pedals so that the bike can fit into a box. We add a little extra packaging to ensure the bike can get to you in the best possible condition as if you had collected it from a bike shop but with the convenience of it delivered to your door.
Sent With Care
Cycles UK has partnered up with DX to deliver all of our bikes. As standard, bikes are sent on a next working day delivery service from the point of despatch. Your bike will not be left unattended if you are not home, as all bikes require a signature upon delivery. If you are not in DX may attempt to deliver to a neighbour or post a ‘sorry we missed you card, providing details about arranging redelivery of your bike.
With your bike, you will receive instructions on how to set up your bike. Once you have removed it from the packaging, follow the three-step process.
- Rotate and adjust the position of both the handlebars and saddle
- Put the pedals on. (be careful to get the right and left pedals correct as you can damage the threads)
- Final checks on brakes and a gentle run through the gears, and away you go