Cycles Uk offers a Ride happy Promise, which includes Comfort Guarantee, Price Promise, we deliver and 30 days of free insurance; see below for more information.
Cycles Uk regularly checks our prices against our competitors to ensure that you are getting a good deal. If you find an item cheaper within seven days of purchase, just let us know and ask us to match the price.
Our Ride Happy price promise covers our website and our shops. The only difference is how you request the price match:
Asking for a price match online
Fill out the form to the right. We will check the price and, if it’s approved, we’ll send you a voucher to purchase the item at the reduced price. You should see a ‘Price Match’ link on all product pages of our website.
Asking for a price match in-store
It’s that simple, ask any of our staff in-store, tell them where you’ve seen the price and ask if they can match it. If you can’t get to a store, drop them an email with the details.
What if I find an item cheaper after I have brought it?
Our price promise is valid for seven days after your purchase. So if you buy an item from us, and see it cheaper elsewhere, ask us to match the price. Send an email with the price you have seen, and we will check it out for you. If the price checks out, you will be issued a store credit or online gift voucher to cover the difference.
Do you match every price?
No. We approve over 90% of price matches, but we do have to turn some down.
We buy all of our bikes and accessories from the approved UK distributors; this means the products are approved and tested for sale in the UK. If there is ever a problem, we can go through the warranty process for you. The most common reason we turn down price match requests is where people are selling items below the cost from the official UK distributor. Meaning the items won’t come with the warranty or support you would want.
Are there any other conditions?
When you submit your Price Match Request, we will look at it and let you know whether we can match the price. We try to compare as many prices as we can and approve over 90% of requests. There are a few basic conditions:
- The competitor must have the requested size/colour in stock.
- The price to match should include postage costs.
- The manufacturer’s item numbers must match. Price matching only applies to identical items.
- The item must be new.
- Items must be available on the competitor’s website; for view.
- We will not match any auction pricing; this includes any items listed on e-bay.
- Sales and/or discounts are not available in conjunction with Price Match.
- Approved Price matches have an expiry date.
- We retain the right to decline any Price Match Request.
- This policy is subject to change without notice.
So, don’t pay more than you need to for your next bike. Get us to Price Match it for you.