Cycles UK have 7 bike shops in Essex, Kent, London and Hertfordshire as well as a thriving online business serving customers nationwide. We deal witht he biggest international brands including Specialized, Trek, Orbea, Cannondale and Whyte.
At Cycles UK we are always on the look out for talented, ambitious people who work to the highest standards of customer service and have a love cycling.
If you think this may be you we would love to hear from you. You can email us your CV to email@example.com
Current Job Vacancies
Sales Assistant – Cycles UK Chelmsford – posted 22nd March 2022
Cycles UK is looking for a full time Sales Assistant for our busy Chelmsford Store.
If you have a passion for all things Cycling and offer first class customer service then we would love to hear from you.
- Manage the shop floor sales
- Work closely with the store manager in relation to achieving the sales targets
- Provide first class customer service and exceptional hospitality to Cycles UK customers
- Handle customer issues and concerns in a positive and timely manner
- General in store daily duties
Assistant Store Manager – Cycles UK Chelmsford – posted 22nd March 2022
Cycles UK is looking for a full time Assistant Store Manager at our Chelmsford Store. If you have a passion for all things cycling offering first class customer service, then we would love to hear from you.
- Manage store sales performance to achieve/exceed company targets whilst maximising sales and profitability
- Maintain the efficient running of the store to ensure that all company and statutory regulations and operational procedures are met
- Develop, deliver, maintain, improve and monitor excellent standards of Customer Service across the store
- Drive team and individual performance by identifying staff development and planning and delivering training needs at store level
- Previous experience in the cycling/outdoor leisure industry would be an advantage