Cycles UK offers a Ride happy Promise, which includes Comfort Guarantee, Price Promise, we deliver and 14 days of free insurance; see below for more information.
As part of our Ride Happy Promise: Comfort Guarantee, you can return any contact point within 30 days of purchase, and we will exchange it for a new one free of charge.
What are contact points?
Contact Points are where your body touches the bike. Some people call them touchpoints. Our Comfort Guarantee covers:
- Handlebar grips and tape
- Cycling shorts
Getting your contact points right is essential to your comfort as a rider. Some of these contact points are very personal. Opinions of saddles and shoes, in particular, can vary a lot between different riders. If you buy a contact point from Cycles UK and you don’t find it comfortable, you can return it within 30 days, and we’ll swap it for something else.
Comfort Guarantee Conditions
- The comfort guarantee does not cover parts fitted by manufacturers to bikes.
- The guarantee covers all contact points on sale in Cycles UK stores and website.
- The guarantee only covers purchases from a Cycles UK store or website in the last 30 days, and you will need to provide proof of purchase.
- You can exchange an item for another, paying for any extra cost or partial refunds for an item of lesser value.
- This guarantee covers the exchange of items only, no refunds.
- Faulty or damaged items will be dealt with under the standard Cycles UK returns process.
How to contact us
If the Comfort Gaurantee applies to your item you can contact us by either email or telephone. Simply drop and email to info@CyclesUK.com or call us on 01376 345858. We will need your order number, a description of the issue and what item you would like to swap it for.