The Bontrager MIK Commuter Boot Bag is a versatile trunk bag designed to fit a wide range of cargo that quickly and securely mounts to compatible Bontrager MIK racks. It comes with a 7 litre cargo capacity.
The MIK Commuter Boot Bag offers versatile and secure on-bike storage that's easy to install and remove without the need for tools. It has multiple pockets to keep you organised, and a durable design to keep your gear secure. A sturdy handle makes off-the-bike handling a breeze.
· MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible racks
· Made from waterproof material to help keep your gear safe
· External pockets, compartments and strapping help organise accessories and gear
· Durable, lightweight construction holds up for daily use
· The sturdy handle and included carrying strap for convenient off-bike use
· Seven-litre capacity
· Light loop for easy rear light mounting
· Cargo capacity - 427 cu in (7 litres)
· Dimensions - 32cn x 19cm x 21cm
We understand that price is important, so we regularly price-check our competitors to make sure we have the best offers available. We recognise that we will not always be the cheapest, so if you see the same product cheaper from any of our competitors then please get in touch via the form below and we will do our best to match any reasonable advertised price.
|Sizes||427 CU IN (7 L )|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5250809|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!