The Bontrager Commuter Single Pannier is a versatile pannier packed with features that even doubles as a backpack for off-bike use. It has a 16.5 litre capacity and fits most pannier racks.
The Bontrager Commuter Single Pannier delivers versatile capability to your bike so you can carry more and ride more. Made with waterproof materials with a removable shoulder strap that can even be used to configure the pannier as a simple backpack. Additional accessory pockets and an easy-to-load main compartment add functionality to this durable, symmetrical design that can be used on either side of the bike.
· Securely mounts to a wide variety of rear racks via hook-and-loop straps and transit hook
· Made from durable, waterproof material to help keep your gear safe
· The large compartment holds shape for easy loading and unloading with a roll-top buckle closure
· External pockets and compartments help organise accessories and gear
· Included carrying strap transforms pannier to a backpack for convenient off-bike use
· Reflective materials enhance visibility with a stylish finish
· 17-litre capacity
· Dimensions - 31cm x 19cm x 44cm
We understand that price is important, so we regularly price-check our competitors to make sure we have the best offers available. We recognise that we will not always be the cheapest, so if you see the same product cheaper from any of our competitors then please get in touch via the form below and we will do our best to match any reasonable advertised price.
|Sizes||1,010 CU IN (16.5 L)|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5250810|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!