The Bontrager BackRack MIK Pannier Rack for Small Bikes XS-M (13-18 BLACK is available at the following locations.
The item will be transferred to the location you choose during checkout.
If the item is not currently available to view at your desired location, please call your nearest store to arrange for it to be transferred.
The Bontrager BackRack MIK Pannier Rack for Small Bikes is a light and strong MIK-ready rear rack that adds carrying capacity to compatible bikes with ease. This version is designed for use on small to medium size bikes (13-18" or 33-54cm sized frames).
Turn your ride into a pedal-powered grocery-getter with the BackRack MIK. It is designed to mount to eyelets already built into your frame, so installation is easy. Plus, it has MIK compatibility so you can mount MIK boot bags or accessories securely and in seconds, along with integrated threaded accessory eyelets for added functionality and easy light installation.
· Quick-and-easy installation adds storage and utility to compatible bikes
· MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible bags
· Integrated eyelets make it easy to mount lights or other accessories
· Compatible with MIK, standard boot bags or panniers
· Single-bolt strut mounts allow maximum adjustment and easy installation
· Compatible with inboard style disc brakes (brake mounted between seatstay and chainstay)
· Max weight capacity 25 kg (55 lbs), not intended for use with child carriers
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|SKUs / Part Numbers||582186|
You can choose how to receive your new bike. You can click and collect from our stores, pick a fast courier delivery or premium hand delivery. Whichever option you choose your bike will be fully assembled and checked by one of our experienced mechanics.
We regularly check our prices against our competitors to ensure that you are getting a good deal. If you find an item cheaper within seven days of purchase, just let us know and ask us to match the price.
Cycles UK provides 14 days of free insurance on all new bikes sold to UK customers. As part of our service, your new bike is automatically covered with 14 days’ FREE insurance against theft and accidental damage.
Opinions of contact points such as saddles, shoes and grips can vary a lot between different riders. If you buy a contact point from Cycles UK and you don’t find it comfortable, you can return it within 30 days, and we’ll swap it for something else.