1,037 CU IN (17 L)
The Bontrager Town Double Pannier 1,037 CU IN (17 L) BLACK is available at the following locations.
The item will be transferred to the location you choose during checkout.
If the item is not currently available to view at your desired location, please call your nearest store to arrange for it to be transferred.
The Bontrager Town Double Pannier is a simple, compact pannier that features a unique universal bridge design to securely mount to most racks. It comes with a combined 17 litre capacity and fits most pannier racks.
The Bontrager Town Double Pannier is a simple, compact carrier that lets you do more and carry more by bike. Mounting is easy and secure via the unique universal bridge design. External pockets and compartments help secure and organise your cargo.
· The unique universal bridge design securely mounts to most racks
· Securely mount via the included straps and hook-and-loop closure
· Reflective materials enhance visibility with a stylish finish
· The large cinchable compartment holds shape for easy loading and unloading
· External pockets and compartments help organise accessories and gear
· The durable, lightweight construction holds up for daily use and includes a rain cover
· Use with optional MIK Adapter Plate (sold separately) for MIK rack compatibility
· Dimensions 30cm x 15cm x 31cm
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||1,037 CU IN (17 L)|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||1048727|
You can choose how to receive your new bike. You can click and collect from our stores, pick a fast courier delivery or premium hand delivery. Whichever option you choose your bike will be fully assembled and checked by one of our experienced mechanics.
We regularly check our prices against our competitors to ensure that you are getting a good deal. If you find an item cheaper within seven days of purchase, just let us know and ask us to match the price.
Cycles UK provides 14 days of free insurance on all new bikes sold to UK customers. As part of our service, your new bike is automatically covered with 14 days’ FREE insurance against theft and accidental damage.
Opinions of contact points such as saddles, shoes and grips can vary a lot between different riders. If you buy a contact point from Cycles UK and you don’t find it comfortable, you can return it within 30 days, and we’ll swap it for something else.