The Bontrager Town Double Pannier is a simple, compact pannier that features a unique universal bridge design to securely mount to most racks. It comes with a combined 17 litre capacity and fits most pannier racks.
The Bontrager Town Double Pannier is a simple, compact carrier that lets you do more and carry more by bike. Mounting is easy and secure via the unique universal bridge design. External pockets and compartments help secure and organise your cargo.
· The unique universal bridge design securely mounts to most racks
· Securely mount via the included straps and hook-and-loop closure
· Reflective materials enhance visibility with a stylish finish
· The large cinchable compartment holds shape for easy loading and unloading
· External pockets and compartments help organise accessories and gear
· The durable, lightweight construction holds up for daily use and includes a rain cover
· Use with optional MIK Adapter Plate (sold separately) for MIK rack compatibility
· Dimensions 30cm x 15cm x 31cm
We understand that price is important, so we regularly price-check our competitors to make sure we have the best offers available. We recognise that we will not always be the cheapest, so if you see the same product cheaper from any of our competitors then please get in touch via the form below and we will do our best to match any reasonable advertised price.
|Sizes||1,037 CU IN (17 L)|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||1048727|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!