2200 CU IN (36.1L )
The Bontrager MIK Commuter Double Pannier 2200 CU IN (36.1L ) BLACK is available at the following locations.
The item will be transferred to the location you choose during checkout.
If the item is not currently available to view at your desired location, please call your nearest store to arrange for it to be transferred.
The Bontrager MIK Commuter Double Pannier is a versatile double pannier packed with features that securely mounts to compatible MIK racks. It comes with a combined 36 litre capacity.
The Bontrager Commuter Double Pannier delivers versatile capability to your bike so you can carry more and ride more. The integrated MIK-mounting system makes installation and removal a breeze with compatible MIK racks. Additional accessory pockets and an easy-to-load main compartment add functionality to this durable, symmetrical design made from waterproof materials.
· MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible racks
· Made from durable, waterproof material to help keep your gear safe
· The large compartment holds shape for easy loading and unloading with a roll-top buckle closure
· External pockets and compartments help organise accessories and gear
· The sturdy handle pairs with the MIK system to make this double pannier easy to remove and carry
· Reflective materials enhance visibility with a stylish finish
· Dimensions 34cm x 17cm x 43cm
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||2200 CU IN (36.1L )|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5250811|
You can choose how to receive your new bike. You can click and collect from our stores, pick a fast courier delivery or premium hand delivery. Whichever option you choose your bike will be fully assembled and checked by one of our experienced mechanics.
We regularly check our prices against our competitors to ensure that you are getting a good deal. If you find an item cheaper within seven days of purchase, just let us know and ask us to match the price.
Cycles UK provides 14 days of free insurance on all new bikes sold to UK customers. As part of our service, your new bike is automatically covered with 14 days’ FREE insurance against theft and accidental damage.
Opinions of contact points such as saddles, shoes and grips can vary a lot between different riders. If you buy a contact point from Cycles UK and you don’t find it comfortable, you can return it within 30 days, and we’ll swap it for something else.