The Bontrager MIK Commuter Double Pannier is a versatile double pannier packed with features that securely mounts to compatible MIK racks. It comes with a combined 36 litre capacity.
The Bontrager Commuter Double Pannier delivers versatile capability to your bike so you can carry more and ride more. The integrated MIK-mounting system makes installation and removal a breeze with compatible MIK racks. Additional accessory pockets and an easy-to-load main compartment add functionality to this durable, symmetrical design made from waterproof materials.
· MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible racks
· Made from durable, waterproof material to help keep your gear safe
· The large compartment holds shape for easy loading and unloading with a roll-top buckle closure
· External pockets and compartments help organise accessories and gear
· The sturdy handle pairs with the MIK system to make this double pannier easy to remove and carry
· Reflective materials enhance visibility with a stylish finish
· Dimensions 34cm x 17cm x 43cm
We understand that price is important, so we regularly price-check our competitors to make sure we have the best offers available. We recognise that we will not always be the cheapest, so if you see the same product cheaper from any of our competitors then please get in touch via the form below and we will do our best to match any reasonable advertised price.
|2200 CU IN (36.1L )
|SKUs / Part Numbers
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!