Making Your Money Go Further
We regularly check our prices against our competitors so you can be sure that you are getting a good deal. If you do find an item cheaper within 7 days of purchase just let us know and ask us to match the price.
Our price promise covers our website and our shops. The only difference is how you request the price match:
Asking for a price match online
You should see a ‘Price Match’ link on all product pages of our website. Just click the link and fill out a simple form. We will check the price and, if it gets approved, we’ll send you a voucher to use to purchase the item at the reduced price.
Asking for a price match in-store
It’s really that simple, ask any of our staff in-store, tell them where you’ve seen the price and ask if they can match it. If you can’t get to a store drop them an email with the details.
What if I find an item cheaper after I have bought it?
Our price promise is valid for 7 days after your purchase. So if you buy an item from us, then see it cheaper elsewhere ask us to match the price. Just drop us an email with the price you have seen and we will check it out for you. If the price checks out you will be issued with a store credit or online gift voucher to cover the difference.
Do you match every price?
No. We approve over 90% of price matches but we do have to turn some down.
We buy all of our bikes and accessories from the approved UK distributors. This means that the products are approved and tested for sale in the UK and if there is ever a problem we can go through the warranty process for you. The most common reason we turn down price match requests is where people are selling items below the cost from the official UK distributor. This normally means the items won’t come with the warranty and support you would want.
Are there any other conditions?
When you submit your Price Match Request we will take a look at it and let you know whether we can match the price. We try to match as many prices as we can and approve over 90% of requests. There are a few basic conditions:
- The competitor must have the requested size/colour in stock.
- The price to match should include postage costs.
- The manufacturer's item numbers must match. Price matching only applies to identical items.
- The item must be new.
- The item must be posted on the competitor's website; we must be able to view the price.
- We will not match any auction pricing. This includes any items listed on e-bay.
- No additional sales or discounts can be used with or in addition of a price match.
- All Price match requests that are approved will have an expiry date.
- We retain the right to decline any Price Match Request
- Policy is subject to change without notice.
So, don’t pay more than you need to for your next bike. Get us to Price Match it for you.