The most searched BMX brand Mongoose are back for 2017.
With its dialled modern geometry, the Mongoose Legion L40 is a freestyle BMX that feels as comfortable as it looks.
The Hi-Ten steel frame features a 20.5” top tube that is combined with 8.25” bars and a 48mm front loader stem for a well-balanced ride. The three-piece 175mm Cromo cranks are stiff and strong and with a 25t steel chainring offer the ideal gearing for street and skatepark riding. The rear U-brake is fitted under the seatstays which, combined with the brake detangler, gives you hassle free stopping control.
The Mongoose Legion L40 is a BMX bike that offers a high quality ride at an affordable price point.
- Tough Hi-Ten steel frame with dialled BMX geometry
- 175mm 3-piece Cromo cranks for reliable pedalling
- 8.25” bars with 58mm front loader stem
- U-brake with detangler to keep the cable in check
- Size: 20”
- Colour: Purple
- Frame: Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel
- Headset: Threadless 1 1/8" external
- Bars: Mongoose® Hi-Ten 8.25"
- Stem: Mongoose Front Loader 48 mm Ext.
- Rear Brake: Alloy U-Brake
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Speed: 1
- Cranks: 3pc Tubular Cromo,175 mm,25T steel chainring
- Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball; 8 spline axle
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Rims: Alloy single wall 36H
- Front Hub: 36H Steel, 3/8" axle
- Rear Hub: 36H, 9T Cassette, 14 mm axle, 4 Sealed bearing, AL Shell
- Tyres: 20 × 2.25 Front - 20 × 2.25 Rear
- Seatpost: Steel, 25.4
- Pedals: Plastic body with 9/16" axle
How we deliver your bike
Built, boxed and almost ready to ride… (Mainland UK orders only)
How we delivery your bike guide
If you have selected to have your bike delivered, you will be happy to know that our highly trained staff build and set up all of our bikes prior to despatch. To get the bike into a box that can be shipped all we do is turn the handlebars, take the pedals off and add a handful of packaging along with a big strong box. Getting the bike ready to ride once received couldn't be simpler and will take no more than a few minutes.
All Bikes purchased online (delivered to Mainland UK) will be fully assembled and will have been through a Pre-Delivery Inspection safety check by a qualified mechanic;
Pedals will be removed and handlebars will be turned to the side in order to fit the bike into its packaging;
Instructions to fit and adjust these components will be included in the packaging;