The much loved cycles brand Mongoose are back for 2017.
Keep going while others lose traction. The Mongoose Argus Sport is a fat bike for riding on loose conditions like sand and snow as well as over the roots and rocks on regular mountain bike trails.
The 6061 aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust with dialled mountain bike geometry. The alloy fork is stiff and strong with spacing for fat tyres. The Hydraulic disc brakes provide confident all-weather stopping power while the Shimano 2x9 speed drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears so you can take on all the climbs.
80mm rims offers great support for the 4.0 inch wide tyres which feel more nimble in the corners while still offering almost unlimited traction as well as high levels of float to soak up the bumps on the trail.
Get fat and have more fun on the Mongoose Argus Sport fat bike.
- 6061 aluminium frame and fork for lightweight performance
- 4.0” Juggernaut tyres offer almost unlimited traction and float
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping power
- Shimano 2x9 speed gearing for riding all terrain
- Sizes; Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Red
- Frame: Full Alloy Frame with 190 mm QR
- Fork: Mongoose full alloy with 190 mm spacing
- Headset: Xposure
- Bars: Double-butted 31.8 mm clamp
- Stem: 3D Forged 6061 with 31.8 mm clamp
- Speed: 18
- Front Mech: Shimano FD-410 E-Type BB Mount
- Rear Mech: Shimano RD-M390
- Shifters: Shimano M-370
- Chainset: Prowheel 951 Triple 3-piece 22/30/40T
- Bottom Bracket: VP sealed
- Chain: KMC Z99 with EPT anti-rust coating
- Front Brake: Mongoose Hydraulic disc brakes with 180 mm rotors
- Rear Brake: Mongoose Hydraulic disc brakes with 180 mm rotors
- Rims: 80mm Wide with cutouts
- Front Hub: Xposure Alloy disc 135 mm QR 32H
- Rear Hub: Xposure Alloy disc 190 mm QR axle 32H
- Tyres: Kenda Juggernaut 26 × 4.0 Front, Kenda Juggernaut 26 × 4.0 Rear
- Seatpost: Alloy 31.6 × 350 mm
- Pedals: Nylon Pedals
How we deliver your bike
Built, boxed and almost ready to ride… (Mainland UK orders only)
How we delivery your bike guide
If you have selected to have your bike delivered, you will be happy to know that our highly trained staff build and set up all of our bikes prior to despatch. To get the bike into a box that can be shipped all we do is turn the handlebars, take the pedals off and add a handful of packaging along with a big strong box. Getting the bike ready to ride once received couldn't be simpler and will take no more than a few minutes.
All Bikes purchased online (delivered to Mainland UK) will be fully assembled and will have been through a Pre-Delivery Inspection safety check by a qualified mechanic;
Pedals will be removed and handlebars will be turned to the side in order to fit the bike into its packaging;
Instructions to fit and adjust these components will be included in the packaging;