Merida One-Sixty 800 27.5 Black
The ultimate XC race bike as used by the Multivan Merida Biking Team. No-compromise approach, 100mm travel available in 650b or 29er wheel sizes. Upgraded for 2017 with Boost axle standards to provide stiffer wheels The single pivot design with the linkage and shock under the top tube is retained - no other layout can be made lighter. New manufacturing technology, with an EPS core, gives the Team bike a frame weight of less than 2kg.
- Product Type Full Suspension
- Wheel Size 27.5"
- Season 2018
- Speeds 12
- Material Aluminium
- Frame Lightweight 6066 Series Triple Butted And Hydroformed Aluminium Frame With Smooth Welding. Tapered Head Tube And Boost Standard Bolt Through Axles For Precise Handling. Smart Entry Cable Routing For Rattle Free Running.
- Fork Rock Shox Yari RC Air Fork With Tapered Steerer, 170mm Travel And 15mm Bolt Through Boost Axle Standard
- Shock Rock Shox Super Deluxe RCT
- Shifters Sram GX Eagle Trigger, 12 Speed With Sram MMX Clamp
- Derailleurs Sram GX Eagle 12 Speed
- Chain Set Sram Descendant 6K Eagle 32 Teeth With MRP 1x TR Upper Chainguard
- Cassette Sram XG 1275 Eagle, 12 Speed, 10-50 Teeth
- Chain Sram GX Eagle
- Brakes Sram Code R Hydraulic Disc, 200mm / 180mm Rotor
- Handlebar Merida Expert TR Double Butted 6061 Aluminium, 35mm Rise, 760mm Wide
- Stem Merida Expert TR 3d Forged 6061 Aluminium, 35mm Long, Oversize Clamp
- Headset FSA NO.57/55E
- Tyres Maxxis Minion DHR II TR EXO 3C 2.4" Front And Maxxis Minion DHR II TR EXO Dual 2.4" Rear
- Hubs Boost Standard, Sealed Bearing 15mm Front And 12mm Rear Bolt Through Axles.
- Rims Merida Expert TR, 29mm Inner Width Tubeless Ready
- Inner Tubes Ultralite-27.5" Presta Valve
- Saddle Prologo Nago X20
- Seatpost K-Shock LEV Integra Dropper 30.9mm
- Seatclamp Merida Expert Clamp - Allen Key Adjustment
- Pedal Not Included
- Hardware Stainless
- Weight Bike :14.2kg - Frame : 3.25kg - Size :M(17) : W/O Pedal