At Cycles UK we understand you can't always get what you want, which is why we have a range of flexible finance options including Interest Free up to 12 month terms, helping you spread the cost of your cycling needs.
Once you have read over our finance options and would like to make a purchase using V12 Finance, simply continue to shop online, select the Finance option in the checkout and complete the quick and easy application form.
How to Apply for Finance
1. Select the products you wish to finance by putting them in your basket
2. Complete V12's quick online application and wait for the instant decision
3. Once approved* and your deposit has been paid to V12 we will deliver your goods just like a regular order with Cycles UK
*Credit is subject to age and status. You must agree to the lender’s Terms and Conditions and electronically sign the Credit Agreement document before we can release the goods to you.
Below is an overview of the finance options we offer, some options may only be available to selected products.
|Loan Amount||Term||Service Fee||Min. Deposit||Representative APR|
|Buy Now Pay in 3 Months||£1000 - £15,000||3+12 Months||£0.00||10%||0.0%|
|0% Interest Free - 6 Months||£300 - £15,000||6 Months||£0.00||10%||0.0%|
|0% Interest Free - 12 Months||£300 - £15,000||12 Months||£0.00||10%||0.0%|
|Classic Credit 12 Months||£300 - £15,000||12 Months||£0.00||10%||15.9%|
|Classic Credit 24 Months||£300 - £15,000||24 Months||£0.00||10%||15.9%|
|Classic Credit 36 Months||£300 - £15,000||36 Months||£0.00||10%||15.9%|
Applying for finance only takes a few minutes and your financial approval will be turned around in seconds.
Consumer credit service provided by V12 Retail Finance. V12 Retail Finance is licensed by The Office of Fair Trading (Consumer Credit Licence: 0594229). For more information please refer to our frequently asked questions or visit www.v12retailfinance.com.
What Do I Need To Apply?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Why is Interest Free Credit an advantage?
- Buy the items you always wanted with a small min 10% deposit.
- Spread the cost with easy manageable monthly payments.
- Instant online decisions with eSign paperless process.
- Leaves you with extra cash by spreading the cost.
- Fixed Payments - your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.
Frequently Asked Finance Questions
How much can I borrow?
When checking out, just complete the easy online application form that you'll receive from V12 Retail Finance and you can be approved instantly for up to £15,000 to allow you to purchase the products that you've been dreaming of, and pay for it in easy manageable installments.
Is a deposit required ?
Yes a minimum 10% deposit is required.
How are my monthly payments made?
All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically the first payment will be due one month after the delivery of your goods, subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your agreement.
What type of goods can I buy on Finance?
Anything on our website when selecting Classic Credit product. Please remember that the minimum order value for finance is £300.
All 0% Finance options are not availble on any sale items or to be used inconjuction with any other offer or discount vouchers. Cycles UK reserves the right to cancel orders that do not meet these conditions even if finance has been agreed by V12.
How Do I Apply?
Choose the Finance credit option at the checkout. V12 will send you a link to their secure server where you can process your application and get an instant decision and complete your finance agreement by eSigning. This process eliminates the need for any paperwork; saving you time and means we can send your goods quicker.
Can I Pay Off My Loan Early?
You can settle your loan agreement at any time. Simply contact V12 Retail Finance and they will calculate and send you your settlement figure. Your settlement figure and date are calculated in line with the Consumer Credit Act.
Who is my financial agreement with?
Cycles UK Limited via V12 Finance Ltd. Your financial agreement will be with V12 Finance Ltd.
Why has my application been declined?
In addition to credit scoring, we also take into account confirmation of your identity, validation of certain application details, existing commitments and information held at the credit reference agencies. Although we are unable to provide you with a reason if your application is declined, it is usually based on one or more of the following reasons:
- Adverse credit reference agency information
- Your credit score (note that every finance company will score you differently)
- You are aged under 18
- You are considered to be over-committed
- Poor account performance with other lenders
What type of information do credit agencies hold about me?
Some of the information is public information, for example electoral roll, County Court Judgments and bankruptcies. Other lenders may also file information about accounts you hold with them, for instance, this could include your payment history and outstanding balance on these accounts. Any requests for credit, where a credit reference search has been undertaken, will also be filed, although the result of the request is not recorded.