How to purchase with a cycle to work scheme
Purchasing a bike with cycle to work couldn't be simpler, below are step by step guides for the process both those needing to get a quote to start the process and those that already have a voucher to spend.
- The combined order value should not exceed £1000.00.
- All bikes will be charged at the full retail price.
- Accessories will be charged at the website listed price and may include discounts.
- Cameras and GPS equipment are NOT permitted.
- Any Multibuy or Free Gift promotions are excluded from Cycle 2 Work orders.
How to Obtain a voucher
Step 1. Go to Cycles UK Cycle to Work Scheme Click Here
Step 2. Complete your online application. This will be forwarded automatically to your employer for aproval.
Step 3. Get excited and wait for your new bike to arrive.
Cyclescheme for employers
If you’re an employer looking to sign up with a cycle to work provider we offer our own scheme to employers. See how you can offer your staff a discount perk whilst saving your company money in NI contributions. Follow the link to our designated employer Cycle to work Scheme website or call 01268 745556 for further details.Cycles UK Cycle2work Scheme
Reasons to sign up
- The scheme doesn't cost anything to set up.
- The scheme can be easily completed online and you will be ready to offer your employees a bike within 2 weeks.
- It's a great thing to offer to your employees simply because they can save up to 40% off the cost of a new bike.
- Cycling to work helps you stay fit and healthy, burns a lot of calories, and reduces your carbon footprint.
- This all makes for happier, healthier and more motivated staff.