Bontrager Solstice Short Sleeve Jersey
Gear up for your next ride in a jersey designed to deliver an exceptional day on the bike. Solstice combines breathable fabrics and a loose fit to create your new favorite jersey. Three open back pockets are spacious enough for a spare tube and an extra croissant from the café.
Its moisture-wicking fabric helps you stay cool and dry, while the 1/2-length front zip provides a variety of venting options. Three back pockets provide ample storage.
- Soft, breathable, main material provides moisture-wicking performance
- Half-length YKK front zipper for ventilation on long climbs or warm days
- Three open back pockets provide convenient access to your ride needs
- Drop tail for cycling-specific fit
- Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety
- Elastic waist for cycling-specific fit that stays put
- Non-restrictive loose fit allows for freedom of movement and casual style
Bontrager: Designed for riders, by riders
When our namesake built his reputation for indestructible mountain bike frames in a NorCal garage in the 1980s, Keith Bontrager never expected to launch one of the most ubiquitous brand names in the history of cycling. Things have changed a little since we joined forces with Trek, but a lot remains the same. Our design is guided by the same founding principles; that as riders, if we can’t find what we want, we should go out and make it. Sure, the tools we use today are a little more advanced, but the goal remains the same — design it, build it, ride it, love it. Share with the world.