All major Cycle to Work vouchers accepted
At Cycles UK we support all of the leading Cycle to Work providers to offer employees the very best choice of premium bikes brands not available from all high street bike shops. If you cycle to work, you can save up to 42% on a new bike and safety equipment thanks to a government backed scheme that makes buying a new commuter bike much more affordable. The Cycle to Work Scheme is a salary sacrifice. This means the cost of a new bike and equipment is deducted from your salary as a non-cash benefit, so you save on tax and national insurance. Your employer effectively buys the bike and equipment on your behalf, then leases it back to you through an interest-free salary sacrifice scheme.
We are here to help you help you and it’s as easy as 1,2,3.
Complete UK coverage via our website. We deliver all Cycle to Work bikes for FREE nationwide.
We have 12 stores in and around the South East of England if you want to get sized up for your new bike. Click Here to find your local store.
Our dedicated team are always on hand to help - any questions - simply give us a call on 01268 745556 and we will be happy to help.
How to purchase with a cycle to work scheme
Purchasing a bike with cycle to work couldn't be simpler, below are step by step guides for the process both those needing to get a quote to start the process and those that already have a voucher to spend.
- The combined order value should not exceed £1000.00.
- Accessories will be charged at the website listed price and may include discounts.
- Cameras and GPS equipment are NOT permitted.
- Any Multibuy or Free Gift promotions are excluded from Cycle 2 Work orders.
Click on the below logo to find out more
For example purposes only. The value of these items will change. Prices correct as of June 2015.
Cyclescheme for employers
If you’re an employer looking to sign up with a cycle to work provider we offer our own scheme to employers. See how you can offer your staff a discount perk whilst saving your company money in NI contributions. Follow the link to our designated employer Cycle to work Scheme website or call 01268 745556 for further details.
Reasons to sign up
- The scheme doesn't cost anything to set up.
- The scheme can be easily completed online and you will be ready to offer your employees a bike within 2 weeks.
- It's a great thing to offer to your employees simply because they can save up to 40% off the cost of a new bike.
- Cycling to work helps you stay fit and healthy, burns a lot of calories, and reduces your carbon footprint.
- This all makes for happier, healthier and more motivated staff.