The Assos skinfoils represent the genetic evolution of the outgoing line of ASSOS skinfoil baselayers. The Base layers are based on their seamless tubular knitting technology,
ASSOS skinfoil_s7 baselayers represent the inner core of the als, the Assos layering system. They are your next-to-skin first-layer product. without a properly fitting skinfoil, the rest of your outfit cannot perform to its full potential. When wearing ASSOS, always wear an original ASSOS baselayer with it - it's the only way to maximize the ASSOS total comfort experience.
Specification of the contruction
- 1.4, summer. increased breathability, faster push-pull effect, and new v-cut neck to increase air flow.
- 2.4, spring-fall.New textured yarn for article, reduced volume with perfect insulating effect. Innovative construction technique: open mesh. the fabric works actively to transfer sweat to outer layers.
- 3.4, earlywinter, New composition for article with 97% polypropylene, perfect elasticity and comfort, plus less volume to let body dry faster, protecting against cold and humidity.
- 4.4, New design for article winter, with a new neck construction (softer, and more comfortable without zip) and double-color system between sleeves and body.
- New, improved soft compression pattern design. Campionissimo aepd the beauty of this tubular seamless construction is its cozy fit, thanks to extreme elasticity, which allows a basic regularfit pattern design that adapts easily to different body types.
Assos are one of the world's pioneers and specialists in producing high quality cycling clothing and accessories. They are located in Switzerland that have maintained a long standing tradition in engineering and producing some of the worlds best cycle clothing. Toni Maier-Moussa, founder and chairman of Assos, accidently invented in the lycra cycling clothing in the 1970s, whilst trying to create the ultimate bicycle. During the wind tunnel tests of the first ever carbon-fibre bike, Toni inadvertently found that lycra downhill ski racing suits had much less drag than the woolen-knitted cycling clothes of the time.
With a combined expierince of over 350 years, Assos firmly believe in total product competence, delivering optimum function and comfort, by researching and making its cycling clothing and accessories from the very best materials making their rane one of the best in the industry.